Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure:
In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date/time we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 30 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 75% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
- No refund for cancellations on bookings from 15 Dec– 15 Jan.
In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 1 - 2 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
NO REFUND WILL BE PAYABLE:
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- We are not responsible for cancellation of the services by the vendors due to climatic change or any reason. guests are requested to provide correct information, in case of wrong information provided (even if by mistake) and if there arises any issues/dispute due to the same, we will not entertain those and the client has to bear the problems/fine/extra expenses arises due to the same.
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any tourist decides and or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities
- The Company is not liable to pay any amount in case the VISA is not received by the tourist and/or Company within time. The Company has to depend on various agents to do the processing work. In case a person misses out the tour because of curtailed itinerary, he cannot claim any amount from the Company. Since, grant/non-grant of VISA and also communication of information in respect of grant/non-grant of VISA is beyond the control of the Company, the tourist should be mentally prepared for any mental/physical dismay as a result of non-grant of VISA and/or delayed communication which may be just before departure of the tour or on the tour itself.